Media Interview In Serbia
The Art of Flavour Blending
Value for Money and service
Comprehensive Range of Products
A Foundation on Basic Flavours Vanilla
A Flavour Above the Rest
Kosher Aroma Speciality
All Time Great
VKC Pictorial Gallery
Loading of Goods for VK Australia
Butter Flavour 4024/300M-TS
This flavour is especially formulated to give bakery products the full-bodied and creamy taste of butter with the option of replacing 50% or 100% of the butter component in the recipe with vegetable fat. This is ideal for bakery products such as cookies, biscuits and cakes.
Together with this flavour, you could also incorporate in the product application our natural vanilla powders such as Vanilla Extract Powder Flavour 1028, Vanilla Extract Powder Flavour 1038, and Vanilla Extract Powder Flavour 1068 with varying recommended dosages (0.07% - 0.30% w/w). This further enhances the taste by giving the sweet vanilla background.
• Cookies/Biscuits : 0.05%w/w - 0.10%w/w of dough weight
• Cakes : 0.10%w/w of batter weight
This flavour is compounded from nature-identical aroma chemicals which are FEMA GRAS with Triacetin as solvent.
This flavour is classified as nature-identical for all countries.
Keep sealed in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. It is stable for two years.
• 25kg HDPE plastic drum
• 5kg plastic container packed in a carton of 4 x 5kg.
THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING!
Cookie is one of the applications that best demonstrate the efficacy of this flavour.
Try this recipe and taste the difference!
Ingredients Control Using butter and vegetable shortening Using only vegetable shortening
Quantity (% w/w)
Plain Flour 43.60 43.55 43.60
Butter 14.00 14.00 0.00
Vegetable shortening 14.00 14.00 28.00
Castor Sugar 21.00 21.00 21.00
Baking Soda 0.20 0.20 0.20
Iodized salt 0.20 0.20 0.20
Water 7.00 7.00 6.90
Butter Flavour 4024/300M-TS 0.00 0.05 0.10
TOTAL 100.00 100.00 100.00
1. Cream the butter/vegetable shortening and castor sugar until fluffy.
2. Add the water. Beat well.
3. Sift the powder ingredients. Add into the mixture. Add the flavour. Mix well.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 10 minutes or more until hard enough to slice. Then put into baking sheets.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 deg C or until the cookies are yellowish brown in colour.
This demonstration shows the efficacy of the flavour in the cookies at 0.05% - 0.10% w/w of Butter Flavour 4024/300M-TS.
THE TASTE TELLS!
Visit our websites at
www.vka.com & www.vkcaromatics.com
Creative eWorld Pte Ltd